Thursday, February 12, 2015

Irritable

I am so tense, grouch, and irritable!  I want chocolate, cookies, more time for husband, more time with baby, not to have to go back to work, more money, grrrrrr!  Everything is getting on my nerves so I think I will try to breathe, say a prayer to ask for patience and peace and try to chill out but it is so freak if hard!!!  Boss was super helpful on phone today with letting me ease back into work but aaaaggghhhh!  It's me super tense up because I realize I am getting that much closer to starting work again!  Hubby is supportive but sometimes I feel like he doesn't know how much worrying/anxiety I am having and I don't want to drive him crazy because I am driving myself crazy ha ha.  Comments like, "Overall a pretty good day?", are making me want to scream because that is way over simplified Yep pretty good if panic, dread, fear, worry, tired from a crazy poopy explosion, major clean up from explosion, and all while trying g to slowly cut back on sweets/watching what u eat then Yep overall a pretty good day??!!!  It was not a bad day just feeling like I am stressing out and his ability to relax and ask me if I have checked out a movie on Netflix makes me envious of his relaxation and time.  Tomorrow will be better I am sure but yikes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment