Friday, February 6, 2015

Killing time

So just chilling until it is baby's last feeding before we go down for our 5-6 hour stretch.  I should be sleeping but since it is Friday and I am not back at work yet I remembered to enjoy little luxuries, tasks / things I used to do because I was bored and now relish because it is a luxury ....
- drinking a whole bottle of water and not in a rush/chug it down no no, a few sips here, a nice me moment while talking a gulp there ahhh sipping water is so nice :)
- filing my nails - I have never been great at this talent and usually leave it to my trusty nail salon but the fact that I had time and I got to try a beauty improvement that is major!
- read this weeks entertainment weekly cover to cover and it was a good one - they had a great article on The Walking Dead Seaon 5 part 2.

And I have decided that the best seat in the house for these tasks is my super plush baby/rocker/recliner - it just hugs you!

Forget leather couches, large sectional, no no this chair is my new home. :)

Baby is still sleeping in bassinet in our room and hubby is sound asleep but it is almost time to wake baby up for last feeding - wish me luck!
 Signing off - the yupsta 

No comments:

Post a Comment